Welcome to the most honest Plus 500 review. In this fast-paced world, making money is not a simple matter. It is difficult for traders to find a way to gain more profit than endure losses.
Traders spent hours and hours in front of the computer screen for analyzes according to the latest updates as the market is too competitive. When it comes to the cryptocurrency market, it experiences more fluctuations in price when compared to traditional exchanges and other foreign exchange markets.
- 1 Plus 500 Review: Pros & Cons Explained!
- 2 About Plus 500?
- 3 Main Features And Tools of Plus 500
- 4 How does Plus 500 work?
- 5 Why Choose Plus 500?
- 6 Pros and Cons of Plus 500
- 7 Types of Accounts Plus 500
- 8 How to sign up in Plus 500?
- 9 Is Plus 500 best for day trading?
- 10 Is Plus 500 safe?
- 11 Conclusion
Plus 500 Review: Pros & Cons Explained!
The cryptocurrency market is still considered new and people are still unfamiliar with the industry. This high volatility in crypto prices made tradings difficult. But investing in cryptocurrency is unlike investing in any other assets.
According to the Plus 500 review, it is an online CFD trading platform that allows you to make huge profits due to changes in the prices of underlying financial instruments without actually owning them. CFD (contract for difference) trading enables you to speculate on rising or falling prices of fluctuating global markets. Let’s see what it is all about.
|Software Name||Plus 500|
|Type||Online Bitcoin Trading Platform|
|Payment Methods||All major credit and debit cards accepted|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||€100|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Plus 500?
Plus 500 is a CFD broker that allows you to trade CFDs on shares, indices, Forex, and cryptocurrencies. A CFD broker is someone who plays a mediator role between traders and the market, which provides the trading platform and necessary services to conduct trading. This online trading platform is owned by a holding company called Plus 500 Ltd. the company is listed in the main market of the London stock exchange and is FTSE 250 listed brokerage.
Cryptocurrency markets have become a popular financial market for decades. The conventional method of crypto tradings includes the analysis of financial markets and the ups and downs in the value of crypto price etc. As per Plus 500 review, This method was time-consuming and extremely hard for common people who don’t know the tactics and tricks of trading and the crypto markets became the trading place for the experienced traders, who have the ability to forecast the value fluctuations in the cryptocurrencies only.
Here comes the importance of the Plus 500 trading platform. It is a trusted global brand that offers an easy to use platform, competitive research, trading tools, and educational resources too.
Main Features And Tools of Plus 500
The main features of Plus 500 trading are pointed below. Let’s take a look at this Plus 500 review.
- Plus 500 CFDs are the most reliable and trustable CFD broker and it has earned a reputation among traders in the online community.
- Limit losses or stop losses feature of the platform let you set a rate at which point you will close your position automatically, by protecting your profit or minimizing your losses.
- The guaranteed stop is a tool used to place an absolute limit on the potential loss, limiting slippage that can occur with a standard limit or stop-loss orders.
- As per Plus 500 review, the margin calls are a standard element of any margin trading practice, they allow your order to be liquidated before you lose more money than you have on your account.
- Trailing stops helps to place Close at Loss orders that automatically update as long as the market moves in your favor. When the market moves in an unfavorable direction, then the Close at Loss orders get activated.
- Clients are provided with more security and protection by the platform through tools like hedging, automated data entries, insider trading, etc.
How does Plus 500 work?
Plus 500 is one of the highest-rated CFD trading platforms as it is simple to use and has powerful features. It’s innovative marketing initiatives deploy marketing resources and develop highly effective marketing campaigns. The working of this powerful trading platform is simple. You just sign in to your account through the Plus 500 official website and attain the minimum deposit requirements.
While creating an account, you need to do certain identity verifications also. Once you have deposited the minimum amount, you will get access to the demo account. This facility can be utilized for knowing more about the platform, its features, and other market strategies to gain huge profits. You can conduct trading in the live market through a real money account. Professional account holders will get whole lifetime access to demo accounts and others only once.
Why Choose Plus 500?
The most important aspect of Plus 500 is that it is a trustworthy broker and genuinely it is very easy to use. This Plus 500 review says that It offers 2033 CFDs, including 50 currency pairs. The important thing to be noted while choosing Plus 500 is that it is available for mobile, desktop, web, and is an excellent choice for newbie traders.
They also deliver excellent customer support. The service is available 24/7 through email or live chat and their websites are available in 32 different languages. Traders can gain profits by analyzing market conditions by using more than 2000 instruments available.
Pros and Cons of Plus 500
In this unbiased Plus 500 review, you must know about both pros and cons of the Plus 500 trading. While the pros are more in number and cons are limited.
- Low trading fees when compared to other exchanges
- Stop and loss orders are guaranteed
- The web platform includes more than 100 chart indicators along with 21 drawing tools in the charts to aid in technical analysis.
- If you are a newbie to the trading, Plus 500 platform will be a better place to start due to its ease of use.
- It adds a default watch list including a Risers and Fallers and popular asset category. This helps traders to easily identify markets.
- The most trustworthy CFD broker
- Mobile friendly trading platform
- They offer a free demo account
- Excellent customer support in 15 different languages
- Amazing risk management tools and features
- The Plus 500 trading platform doesn’t accept US clients.
- It doesn’t give any discount for active traders or VIP clients.
Types of Accounts Plus 500
Plus 500 trading platform offers only one type of trading account for its clients, that is a standard account. To start an account you have to accomplish the minimum deposit requirement of $100. Once you attain certain conditions, your account will be upgraded to a ‘professional account’ or a ‘gold account’. The criteria are:
- You have to perform sufficient trading activity in the last 12 months. That is, you have to conduct an average of at least 10 transactions per quarter.
- Account-holders should pay lower premium fees and they ill be subjected to higher minimum trade volume.
Once your account is upgraded into a professional account, you will be provided with a free unlimited demo account which you can use to test out the performance of the platform and trading strategies. The benefits will also be increased and fewer restrictions on margin. Leverage for a standard account is limited to 1:30 and professional account holders have 1:300.
How to sign up in Plus 500?
‘Real money’ account or demo account in the Plus 500 trading platform helps you to conduct trade in the live market. But while using a demo account you don’t want to spend any money. Steps involved in Plus 500 sign-in are:
- First of all, you have to create your own account and should complete a certain verification process. This includes the verification of your name, address, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- You have to mention the payment method and verify your source of funds.
- Now, it’s time to deposit your funds. You can deposit funds through bank wire transfers, Visa/Master cards, Paypal, or Skrill. The minimum deposit requirement is $100.
- There are no deposit fees. 5 free withdrawals are allowed per month after that $10 is deducted as withdrawal fee.
Is Plus 500 best for day trading?
Plus 500 works efficiently and ideally in day trading. The digital web trader platform executes trades quickly. Apart from there are many features for Plus 500 as mentioned in Plus 500 review earlier, to conduct day tradings. The most important aspect of Plus 500 is that you can open and close a CFD position at any time during trading hours, so you can easily review your positions.
Is Plus 500 safe?
Plus 500 is one of the best regulated, licensed, and safe CFD brokers. It is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN509909), Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission(License No. 250/14), ASIC(AFSL #417727), FMA in NewZealand(FSP No. 486026) and several other credible licenses.
Plus 500 is a great platform for anyone who needs to earn more money through trading. It consistently focuses on innovation and offers key elements for increasing the activity of active customers on the trading platform. Plus 500 is no. 1 in global CFD provider and a leader in technology and innovation that attracts new and existing customers. All of the Plus 500 reviews recommend that the Plus 500 Ltd. company has made a platform that has revolutionized the way of trading.
Are there any minimum deposit requirements?
Yes, you have to deposit a minimum of $ 100 to access a demo account or live trading.
How much time does it take to process a withdrawal request?
It takes 1-3 business days to process a withdrawal request.
What kind of platform does Plus 500 have?
Plus 500 has a proprietary platform that provides the traders the access to financial markets.
What is the maximum leverage available?
As per regulatory guidelines, the maximum leverage offered is 1:30.
Is it a reliable CFD broker?
Yes, it has been operating since 2008 and has credible licenses that are regulated in several countries.