Bitcoin ATMs, also known as BTMs allow the purchase and sale of Bitcoin with cash and with any relative anonymity. They are anonymous in nature, so most Bitcoin ATMs have strict buying limits, with some even requiring a KYC process. BTMs dispense bitcoin either to the buyer’s own Bitcoin Wallet or to a paper wallet generated and printed by the ATM at the time of purchase. CoinFlip is one of the world’s leading Bitcoin ATM operators. In this article, we will discuss more about CoinFlip.
An Overview of CoinFlip Bitcoin ATM
Actually, CoinFlip is an American crypto exchange that allows you to purchase Bitcoin and 6 other cryptos for paper cash. This is possible by having various Bitcoin ATMs placed in different locations in the country. CoinFlip also offers same-day settlement on all wire transactions, and live customer service and support (24/7).
You can deposit in CoinFlip through a credit card seeing as you can buy crypto at the platform’s website through Simplex. You can also deposit paper cash by using any of their Bitcoin ATMs. CoinFlip ATMs are highly intuitive and come with a fantastic simplicity that anyone can use.
Features Of CoinFlip
- Super low fees, CoinFlip rates are competitively low
- Quick transactions, save you on waiting time
- Easy verifications
- Instant support
- Can purchase bitcoin from the comfort of your own home
- Fast, safe and easy transactions
- Ideal for both new users and experienced ones as well
- Convenient and your privacy is guaranteed
- Supports multiple currencies
How Does It Work?
The working of CoinFlip ATM is quite simple. Just follow the below-given steps.
- Find your nearby CoinFlip ATM
- When you start using CoinFlip ATM, you can see the ATM dashboard which is easy to use.
- Select the buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum option in the dashboard
- Scan your Bitcoin/Litecoin or Ethereum address QR code using an ATM scanner
- Depending on the amount you transact, some form of identification and KYC process will be required.
- Select the amount you want to buy.
- Insert the right cash amount to the CoinFlip ATM
- Wait for the transaction to complete
- Check your wallet’s new balance
The transaction fees for CoinFlip bitcoin wallet are relatively affordable and the rates might be lower in some locations depending on operational costs. The CoinFlip ATMs have set a daily limit for withdrawals. If you are buying $900 and below, all you need is an SMS and name identification. But transactions of up to $3000 per day require dome identity verification.
Withdrawing up to $8000 per day requires an enhanced verification process that requires your social security number and a chat with the CoinFlip compliance team. The most attractive feature of CoinFlip ATM is its customer service team which is available 24/7. If any of the users face any problems related to transactions, then they can get in touch with the ready-to-assist team through a phone call, email, or text.