CryptoLocally is a trading platform for buying and selling Bitcoin, EOS, Tron, Tether USDT, Binance Coin, and six other cryptocurrencies.
The most important feature of CryptoLocally that attracts users is its transaction speed and security. It automatically calculates a trader’s reputation instead of leaving the calculation to manual reviews.
CryptoLocally also supports trade from any part of the world including African countries. The process involved in trading with this system is smooth and easy to do due to the simple user interface.
History of CryptoLocally
The new trading platform and cryptocurrency exchange, CryptoLocally was launched in October 2019. Initially, it was known as EOSLocally and is renamed as CryptoLocally in March 2020. This was done to describe better the expansion of the platform beyond supporting only EOS.
This newest peer-to-peer marketplace was founded by Hugo Campanella, who previously worked with UBS, AXA, and Rocket Internet. He is also co-founder of HKEOS, a prominent EOSIO block producer.
CryptoLocally gives you the cheapest, most secure, and trustless system with the excellent trading experience possible. By using this peer-to-peer trading exchange, you can enjoy fast and secured transactions without the need for endless confirmations or network congestion. You can trade anywhere, anytime in the local currency of your choice. The cryptocurrencies supported by CryptoLocally are:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- EOS (EOS)
- Worldwide Asset eXchange (WAX)
- Tether (USDT)
- Telos (TLOS)
- BOScoin (BOS)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Binance USD (BUSD)
- Tron (TRX)
The fiat currencies supported are:
- Ghana Cedi (GHS)
- Kenyan Shilling (KHS)
- Euro (EUR)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Nigerian Naira (NGN)
- South African Rand (ZAR)
- Zambian Kwacha (ZMW)
- Thai baht (THB)
- Indian rupee (INR)
- Singapore dollar (SGD) And 100 more
How to trade in CryptoLocally?
The entire trading process in CryptoLocally is quite easy. Just follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of CryptoLocally
- After visiting the platform, you have to decide whether you want to buy or to sell one of the supported cryptocurrencies.
- If you want to buy cryptocurrencies, then visit the section of the platform that has different offers.
- Selecting any of the cryptocurrencies that you want to buy, it will enable you to create an offer to buy or sell the respective cryptocurrency.
The most important feature of CryptoLocally is its payment method. The platform supports different types of payment methods like bank transfer, use Venmo, TransferWise, Alipay, PayPal, or even set up an in-person meeting and settle the transaction in cash.
Benefits of trading with CryptoLocally
You will get zillions of benefits by trading with CryptoLocally. Among them, the most important ones are listed below. Check it out.
- Users can transfer cryptocurrencies directly from their digital wallets. So there is no need to create a separate account.
- The on-chain smart contract provides advanced security features
- There is no KYC procedure and you have to provide your valid email address only.
- The user interface is comprehensive and easy to use.
CryptoLocally is a new peer-to-peer trading platform and an EOS marketplace that provides its users with a way to buy and sell different cryptocurrencies without having to use a middle man.
It involves many advanced features and security systems that make this trading platform of the next generation.