Bitcoin is the most popular among cryptocurrencies as they allow people to buy goods and services. In earlier days, Bitcoin was used for small personal transactions, online gaming, and other illegal activities.
How To Instantly Convert Bitcoin Into Ethereum?
It has gained this much popularity when its price jumped from around 572.33 US dollars in August 2016 to 4,764.87 US dollars in August 2017.
Ether is the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network. It is the second most popular digital asset after Bitcoin. Through this article, let’s see how to instantly convert Bitcoin into Ethereum.
Converting Bitcoin into Ethereum Through Mobile Apps
The best way to convert Bitcoin into Ethereum is through exchanges. There are a lot of exchanges including both centralized and decentralized.
But it’s not a smart way to convert coins as it comes with many orders and rules. The simplest method to convert Bitcoin to Ethereum is through certain BTC converting applications available on your mobile phones.
Let’s see the step-by-step procedures in converting BTC into Ethereum through the mobile app.
- After downloading the app, signup for your account. Link your bank account and buy Bitcoin by using fiat currencies such as dollars and euros.
- Once you bought Bitcoin, now convert your BTC into other cryptocurrencies.
- By selecting the “convert” option, you will be redirected to a screen where you have to enter the value of Bitcoin you wish to convert into Ethereum.
- Now click on the “preview conversion” option.
- Confirm the conversion process and click on “convert now” to proceed with the transaction
- Now you will get the Ethereum that’s equal to the Bitcoin coins you converted.
Converting Bitcoin to Ethereum via Changelly
Changelly is a platform that converts any type of cryptocurrency at a small transaction fee. Here is how to convert Bitcoin to Ethereum via Changelly.
- Login to the Changelly site
- On the home page, you can select the BTC and ETH(if you want to change Bitcoin into Ethereum).
- Select the exchange option
- Now you will need to create an account using your email address.
- Enter the address of your Ethereum wallet. If you don’t have a wallet then you can check several trusted wallets there.
- Now recheck all the details and confirm the transaction. You will receive an email when the exchange process is completed.
- Once you receive the email, check your ETH wallet.
Converting Bitcoin to Ethereum via Shapeshift
Shapeshift is a currency swapping website that exchanges Bitcoin to Ethereum instantly. Unlike Changelly, you cannot buy Bitcoin using credit cards or fiat currency through Shapeshift. To exchange BTC to ETH via Shapeshift, you must require BTC coins and an ETH wallet. If you have these basic requirements, then start the exchange process as below:
- Head on to the Shapeshift official website
- Now you can choose which coin to trade on the home page. Select Bitcoin under the deposit and Ethereum under the receive option.
- Click on “continue” and enter your ETH wallet address and your Bitcoin address.
- Confirm your transaction and you will receive the Ethereum in the address you mentioned.
These are the ways in which you can convert Bitcoin into Ethereum instantly. You can also use these methods for converting any cryptocurrencies. These exchanges are very fast and reliable to use.