One of the most popular and safest wallets that are now available in the market is the Coinpayments wallet. Different types of wallets with various features are now available. So it is difficult to choose a wallet according to your preferences and requirements.
What Makes Coinpayments Wallet Distinct?
Then how do the majority of the people using crypto wallets choose the Coinpayments wallet? Here in this article, we will be going to reveal all the features and properties of the Coinpayments wallet. Read on till the end to know more.
What is Coinpayments?
Coinpayment is one of the best cryptocurrency platforms launched in 2013 in Canada. It has around 20,000 vendors all around the world and has many exciting characteristics. The company mainly specializes in cryptocurrency payments and transactions. So they created a company site that is both a crypto trading platform and a digital currency storing wallet.
That is, they mainly target potential investors and cryptocurrency traders. Coinpayment owns all the latest technological implementations and offers a flat fee of 0.5%. In 2017, hackers have stolen ripple coins stored in Coinpayment’s ripple storing databases. This made a negative impact on the company and they lost many customers. But the coins stored in vaults were safe and secure.
Features of Coinpayments That Make It Distinct
A lot of features that the company offers make it distinct from other wallets and platforms. Let’s look at each one of them.
- Coinpayment offers a multi-coin, online wallet. This wallet can be used to store more than 1,340 types of coins.
- The wallet can be used to store large amounts and it is long-lasting.
- The wallet and trading platform are available in the form of a mobile app.
- The mobile application is user-friendly and well-optimized.
- It is available in both the Android version and Apple.
- Coinpayments provides a Point of Sale(PoS) facility. PoS supports offline stores.
- The interface is very simple to use and user-friendly.
- There are currently 1658 Altcoins in existence, of which Coinpayments circulates 1015 cryptocoins.
- Coinpayments support GAP600 instant confirmations. Therefore, over 85% of all transactions made on CoinPayments are able to complete instantly.
- Coinpayments allow its users to not only have a huge variety of crypto coins in their wallets but also easily swap and exchange them.
- They offer the plugin service of the shopping cart which can be integrated with your existing websites.
- Support the fiat settlement for the merchants involved in countries like the US or UK.
- The special feature of Coinpayments is their vaults. Vaults allow users to store their cryptocurrencies in a super-secure online database.
The features listed above are only a few of what the Coinpayment platform and wallet have to offer. These special features make the Coinpayment wallet interesting and awesome. They take strong security measures to make all coins secure. The company always tries and keeps on implementing advanced options.